This is the privacy notice of Soultime Media Limited (“we”, “us” or “our”). We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you use our Soultime mobile application (“the App”) (when the App becomes available) or visit www.soultime.com (“our website”) (regardless of where you access the App or our website) and will tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Important information and who we are
Soultime Media Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10890799. Our registered office is Shakespeare House, 42 Newmarket Road, Cambridge, England, CB5 8EP. We operate the website at www.soultime.com and the Soultime mobile application.
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to give you information about how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website and the App, including any data you may provide to us when you submit a pre-order or sign-up to a subscription. Our website and the App is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Soultime Media Limited is the controller of, and has responsibility for, personal data collected about you through our website and the App. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
For further details please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org If you are a data subject in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), you have the right to make a complaint at any time to your supervisory authority for data protection issues (in the United Kingdom this is the Information Commissioner's Office (“ICO”) (www.ico.org.uk)). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach a supervisory authority so please contact us in the first instance.
The data we collect about you
Personal data, or personal information, under EU legislation, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of purchases.
- Technical Data includes an internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website and the App.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, feedback and survey responses (you may provide to us what is considered to be Special Categories of Personal Data through certain surveys, as discussed below). Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and the App. Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We do not currently envisage collecting any marketing information but may choose to so in the future.
- We construct Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered to be personal data in EU legislation as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we try to assist church leaderships care for their communities by offering them fresh information about their church’s emotional and spiritual make-up. By aggregating responses within Soultime we can provide a unique picture. No single individual’s information can ever be seen because all personal data is made anonymous and aggregated with at least five other users of the App. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
- Special Categories of Personal Data: to provide certain functions or features of the App to you, we may need to process information about your religious place of worship and, through the functions of our App, you may also provide us with information about your religious beliefs or about your emotional state. This information will generally only be used to provide you with access to those additional features of the App although we may aggregate this information and use the aggregated results for other purposes. Where you are required to provide Special Categories of Personal Data to access functions of the App, we will obtain your consent on the relevant page of the App. If you do not provide your consent for us to process Special Categories of Personal Data we will not be able to provide all of the functions of the App to you.